All Malaysia Commercial Reports (AMCR)
ISBN / ISSN: 2229-9858
The AMCR is the first dedicated local reporter of commercial law cases which will carry many cases not currently published in full in general law reports. With the vast increase in commercial law decisions coming out from the courts, it aims to be an authoritative and comprehensive source of commercial cases founded on high quality case reporting that draws the reader’s attention to key facts, issues and decision of the court.
The AMCR publishes monthly and will report High Court and appellate court decisions on commercial law. It is produced by a team of dedicated editors and supported by a distinguished editorial advisory board.
For an annual subscription of RM650, subscribers will receive 2 volumes of the AMCR, consisting of 6 monthly issues per volume, 2 binder covers and binding indexes as well as an annual cumulative index, as well as the AMCE e-Alert.
Editorial Advisory Board
- YAA Tan Sri Arifin bin Zakaria (Chief Judge (Malaya))
- YA Datuk Seri Md Raus bin Sharif (Federal Court Judge)
- YA Dato’ Azahar bin Mohamed (High Court Judge)
- YA Dato’ Rohana bt Yusuf (High Court Judge)
- YA Dato’ Mary Lim Thiam Suan (High Court Judge)
- Dato’ V Sithambaram (Advocate & Solicitor)
- Philip Koh Tong Ngee (Advocate & Solicitor)
- Christopher Leong (Advocate & Solicitor)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aiman Nariman bt Mohd Sulaiman (International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Rizal Salim (University of Nottingham)
The scope of the AMCR will include:
- Banking Law
- Company Law
- Hire Purchase
- Intellectual Property
- Sale of Goods
- Shipping and Maritime
AMCR — a fast and economical way to keep abreast of important new cases that occur in the field of commercial law